Sunday, August 9, 2009

Best SharePoint Training

The time has come where I can learn from the best there are.
Without a doubt Bill English (mindsharp) and Steve Smith (combined-knowledge) count to the top SharePoint dudes around and I have the priviledge to study their material. I'll be in the UK for the next three weeks to get up to scratch on their material and am looking forward to passing the knowledge on, once I'm back in NZ.
Sounds simple? Not at all. I'm totally freaked out! These folks know SharePoint inside out and expect nothing less of me. So the last few weeks was spent reading, researching and reading more to prepare for the upcoming course and teach back. Wish me luck and who knows, maybe I'll be teaching the best SharePoint training material there is in a city near you soon.

No comments: