Sunday, March 15, 2009

Bye Bye ACE Training

Just to let you all know that I won't be found in the training rooms of ACE no more.

But no need to panic! I am still available to give training through my new association with Knowledge Cue. Just in a corporate and not public class room environment. Chan approached me last year and wondered if I was keen on contracting a bit to help out with the lack of SharePoint skills in this city. It fits in perfectly with all the other things going on in my life like Jigsaw, the new magazine we're publishing in Wellington. So expect to see me either working on the new issue of the mag, battling with advertisers, holding SharePoint Workshops, Creating new Solutions and Features, coaching and mentoring archiects and BAs or taking photos of some of the cool events around Wellington.

So if you're looking for some SharePoint training that is worth its weight in Gold, check out www.knowledgecue.co.nz

No comments: